I want to create a list of all the books I have read in the year. This is nice way to keep a record of my reading while holding myself accountable to reading. Note that these are books I’ve read from cover to cover. This is not counting all the bits and pieces of books I read for class or for research. I will mark whatever books I am currently reading through with an ‘(in progress)’. At the end of the year, if I remember, I will mark my favorites with an asterisk.
- Robert C. Roberts, Spiritual Emotions: A Psychology of Christian Virtues*
- J.P. Moreland and Klaus Issler, The Lost Virtue of Happiness: Discovering the Disciplines of the Good Life
- Gregory MacDonald, The Evangelical Universalist (in progress)
- Mortimer J. Adler, Ten Philosophical Mistakes (in progress)
- J. R. R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
- J. R. R. Tolkien, The Return of the King (in progress)